Sunday, June 14, 2009

A new brother, some catnip and a play date.....


Its been awhile since I have blogged. I hear I will soon be getting a new brother to play with in the next few weeks. I think I am excited! :) I hear he will be a little ball of orange fluff just like me. I am really looking forward to showing him the ropes and frolicking with him. My sisters are all sea slugs so they don't really play with me anymore. :(

My dad has been growing some catnip for some time in the backyard. I absolutely love it! I get to go out for walks these days on my halter harness and leash and love it. I get to have play dates with my neighbor named EI. He is so fun to play with. When we have our play dates, his mommy brings down the yellow catnip banana toy for me and his kitty tent is great fun too.

Well I am off to take nap. Had a very fun day today.

~Aslan >^..^<

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is quite a long post--good thing you took a nap afterwards--you must be exhausted!!!!

    ReplyDelete