Thursday, February 19, 2009

And now a post from my Mommy....

Its been awhile since I have posted. I have been looking for a job. Not much out there right now. :( I am not seeing a lot of entry level jobs for Biotechnology which is what I finished up classes in from December. Oh the economy is horrible! I hope things pick up soon. Today is nice and sunny and I felt a bit of spring like weather. Aslan curled up with me during these rainy days this past week. :) He is such a comfort! Nothing like having a little ball of fur love you and doesn't really want anything in return except food, water and treats occasionally. Gotta love our sweet lilttle fur babies!

>^..^< Aslan says "meow" and will hopefully be back again soon from his cat nap to post next time......

3 comments:

  1. Yes, these certainly are not the best of times are they? All the better reason to have fun while we can! Hope something tailor-made comes along for you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is a bad time to be looking for a job. Hopefully something will come up soon for you!

    Cats sure know how to comfort, don't they? Endless source of entertainment also :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure hate that you have not been able to find work yet. Keep looking... something will come up for you. Hopefully soon. Will be thinking of you, channelling good thoughts your way.

    Rainbow says "meow" to Aslan!

    ReplyDelete